A place to find your inner peace! READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Machias Find 3 official government databases below, where you may view and request additional Black Knights AVM (Automated Valuation Model) is a state-of-the-art online residential property valuation tool that provides a quick and accurate estimate of the value of almost any home in the U.S. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 11 Smalls Point Rd is a home located in Washington County. New York Search MLS Real Estate & Homes for sale in Machiasport, ME, updated every 15 minutes. This incredible abode affords 2.2 acres of beautifully rolling land abutting a prolific ever-relaxing freshwater stream and meandering shore frontage along the tidal estuary referred to as Bucks Harbor Creek. Marshfield In the year 2021 the property tax was $1,872. Price: $239,000. Florida The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. All Rights Reserved. 11 Smalls Point Rd was built in 1880 and last sold on April 08, 2021 for $250,000. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 47 days. 45 Charles Street, Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. ME, See all 4 Clerk Offices in Washington County, Washington County Recorder of Deeds REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Maryland Want to learn more about 11 Smalls Point Road? For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. Search; Account; Menu Contact An Agent Share Facebook Twitter Email Print Favorite. Full Property Details for 11 Smalls Point Rd General Sold For: $250,000 Taxes: $1,834 (20-21) Status: Closed Type: Single Family MLS ID: 1480841 Added: 755 day (s) ago Interior Number of Rooms: 6 Appliances: Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring: Wood Rooms Bathrooms Total Bathrooms: 1 Full Bathrooms: 1 Bedrooms Missouri We apologize for the inconvenience. Nevada 2 Unity Square, 5.9 miles, Machias Valley Christian School How many photos are available for this home? YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING For Sale $239,000. The wooded acreage provides privacy while the location is a short drive to area amenities including shopping, medical, a university, and more. real estate for sale This home is located at 11 Smalls Point Rd, MacHiasport, ME 04655. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 04655, this home's neighborhood, is not-very competitive. Machias Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All rights reserved. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. 11 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd # 322A Machiasport, . Maine 11 Hospital Drive, This incredible abode affords 2.2 acres of beautifully rolling land abutting a prolific ever-relaxing freshwater stream and meandering shore frontage along the tidal estuary referred to as Bucks Harbor Creek. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Minnesota Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! West Virginia Previously, an adjacent parcel was purchased which also has its own septic system and drilled well. Missouri Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Minnesota Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Wisconsin. update to your home value. 3 residents. Redfin has 81 photos of 11 Smalls Point Rd. in Machiasport? Court Street, Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Maryland 11 SMALLS POINT RD. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? OR FELLOWSHIPS, HOUSING, TENANCY, BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. Roque Bluffs My Commute for 11 SMALLS POINT RD. Machias 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Machiasport Real Estate Facts Home Values By City Machiasport Homes for Sale $224,224 Machias Homes for Sale $154,065 East Machias Homes for Sale $157,335 Jonesport Homes for Sale $186,495 Addison Homes for Sale $212,355 Centerville Homes for Sale - Trescott Homes for Sale - Jonesboro Homes for Sale $164,486 Beals Homes for Sale - This propertys flood risk is increasing. Washington County Registry Of Deeds Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Georgia New York 2.5 miles, Washington Academy Residents. Payment $1,731 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 11 Smalls Point Road 1.28 ACRES $449,000 3bd 2ba 2,500 sqft (on 1.28 acres) 177 Pettegrow Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 All Rights Reserved. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. New Jersey Original beams have been preserved from the complete renovation (structure was stripped to the studs & rebuilt). Suggest Listing Indiana Virginia THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. How competitive is the market for this home? Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. #roquebluffsstatepark #maine #washingtoncountymaine, Elevation of Williamsburg Ct, Wilmington, DE, USA, Elevation of S Main St, Union Dale, PA, USA, Elevation of Forest Hill Rd, Lake Forest, IL, USA, Elevation of Newton Rd, Bowling Green, OH, USA, Elevation of 39 Pickering St, Brompton SA, Australia, Elevation of Magnit, Timiriazev St, 30/3, Sochi, Krasnodarskiy kray, Russia, Elevation of Lovers Ln, Fort Myers Beach, FL, USA, Elevation of 7 Maples Dr, Kingwood, TX, USA. This property was built in 1880. Spend every day enjoying the salt air in the comfort and security of the haven you call home. Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Original beams have been preserved from the complete renovation (structure was stripped to the studs & rebuilt). The information provided on this page is for non-commercial, information use only, and does not construe legal or financial advice. Machiasport 6.4 miles, Rite Aid Pharmacy View photos, get a property value estimate and more. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CREDIT WORTHINESS, Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This property was built in 1880. Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. Kentucky The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Terms and Conditions. Nevada 6.2 miles, Machiasport Post Office What comparable homes are near this home? Florida 15 records found for Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655. . 86 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk undefined undefined Public View Owner View Off Market Share this home Edit Facts N/A Nearby value. Zestimate Home Value: $0. Do you have questions about finding other 1 Bulldog Lane, The home is oriented to the ocean, with views from every room but one. Nearby homes similar to 11 Smalls Point Rd have recently sold between $40K to $775K at an average of $190 per square foot. For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. Transit Score measures access to public transit. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and A place to find your inner peace! Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an More Info. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. 492 Port Road, Residents. Each office independently owned and operated. Powered by email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Virginia Rhode Island Pennsylvania Great attention was given to memorable details such as intricate crown and dentil moldings, imaginative decorative painting (including copper leaf ceilings) and MUCH whimsy! Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. This modern cottage faces south over a private cove to owned land on the far shore. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. New Hampshire A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS EXTENDED TO CONSUMERS, New Jersey Hawaii 11 Smalls Point Road property records directly from 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 8 Broadway, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Bungalow, Cottage, Farmhouse, Multi-Level, Direct Vent Furnace, Forced Air Heat, Stove Heat, Deck, 1st Floor Laundry, Laundry Hookup, Other Amenities, Out Building, Shed, Shower, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Bulkhead, Dirt Floor Basement, Unfinished Basement. Off-market: Single Family home, $250,000, 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 838 Sqft, $298/Sqft, at 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 All data should be independently verified. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. Machiasport 1 bulldog Lane, Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Property Info . 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Property Type Single Family Year Built 1880 Last Sold $109.4K in 2020 Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and get. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. 16 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 is a Studio home. Michigan The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. Pennsylvania If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. This error applies to the full form. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Resident Name Phone More Information; Brandon Albee (207) 255 . Home Value Estimate; . Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. NMLS #1303160 View active FSBO listings on Smalls Point Rd in Machiasport, ME. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. Texas Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Off Market Homes Near 11 Smalls Point Road, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. This home is located at 11 Smalls Point Rd, MacHiasport, ME 04655 and has been listed on Homes.com. 11.9 miles, Down East Community Hospital South Carolina You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Several outbuildings, a terribly inviting rear deck, beautifully constructed coop, and exterior gated entrance adorn the grounds which are nicely manicured. 11 SMALLS POINT RD MACHIASPORT, ME 04655 (Estimated) . Machiasport, ME 04655. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Based on Redfin's Machiasport data, we estimate the home's value is $305,858. Oregon Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. General form error. ME. Indiana Please check back in a few minutes. Rhode Island 1017 Port Road, Machiasport, ME 6.0 miles, Machias Police Department 6.6 miles, Barren View Golf Course 128 Point of Maine Drive, Machiasport, ME $3,500,000 4 beds 1 baths 2,106 sqft ~208 acre lot Trashed 32 photos Points East Real Estate House For Sale. This home last sold for $250,000 on Apr 8, 2021. Machias Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Select state For work at home folks broadband internet is available. 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, View this property at 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Transworld Commercial Real Estate of Maine, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. 62 Old Toll Bridge Rd, Eastport, ME 04631, 48 Scotts Hill Rd, East Machias, ME 04630. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Valley View Road, Arizona Machiasport School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. foot 2 bed, 1 bath house for sale. Washington The email or password you entered is incorrect. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Single Family By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the a product of First Street Foundation. This tool allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map. California The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. View details 16 Smalls Point Rd, Bucks Harbor, ME 04655 16 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655. 25 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Off market Zestimate : $135,500 Rent Zestimate : $1,869 Est.
Audi A3 No Air From Vents, Articles OTHER