Hardwood, .45 COLT/410 Bore , Polished Black, 18 in. There are thousands of FFL Dealers in the United States. It had to be ship to a gunsmith. Specials; Featured; Used Guns; Brands We Carry. Youll also sometimes hear it called by the official title but with a different f-word. To get more details or to buy the Rev 410 visit here. Note: unlike the Taurus Judge this shotgun is not made to fire 45 Long Colt. You may choose an FFL Dealer from our preferred listing or you may find a dealer in your area. In any order you please without switching barrels. Brought home a new Rev 410 and a box of standard velocity 3" birdshot. For example, If you live in an apartment and are concerned about the shot going through your walls and possibly harming a neighbor, then you may want a low brass bird shot. The sights are . !New Merch available - https://bit.ly/2W68GqpHeavy Metal here: https://bit.ly/30wF6wWSupport us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/whoteewho410,.410,410 shotgun,whoteewho,who tee who,hootie who,.410 shotgun,eternal,eternal shotgun review,eternal shotgun,eternal 410,eternal .410,eternal 410 shotgun,eternal 410 revolver shotgun,revolver 410,curcuit judge,410 revolver rifle,410 revolver pistol,410 revolver shotgun rossi,eternal 410 review,eternal .410 review,best 410,affordable 410,410 revolver,.410 video,video on 410,410 slug If you feel the fees are too high, you can search for another FFL Dealer. FEATURED LONG GUN Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS, (This item has been previously added to your cart). .more precise than Im used to on a shotgun. The BFR weighs 4.5-pounds, the same as the larger Judge. I've seen these critters in the wild and they are impressive! Who would have thought that a 410 shotgun from Turkey would have been this popular? I run across rattlers a lot and discovered that CCI's Big 4 in 45LC works very well in Ruger's 5050, Redhawk 4". One can carry a lot more shells than 12 Guage. extremely happy with LKCI REV 410 Revolver Shotgun 24" Rossi Circuit Judge Clone. REPLACEMENT THROUGH YOUR LOCAL DEALER AND 4 YEAR PARTS Rifles. Fast shipping, nice looking gun, looks well engineered. Preorder Primary Arms SLx 1-6x24mm SFP Rifle Scope Gen IV - Illuminated ACSS Nova Fiber Wire . What Are Your Thoughts On The Best .410 Shotguns? The Taurus Judge is perhaps the best-known .410 revolver on the market. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Rifle Ammunition; Rimfire Ammunition; Shotgun Ammunition; Black Powder Bullets; Blanks & Dummy Rounds; . Youll have to carefully select the right range, choke, and shot size to get the most out of 410 bore when waterfowl hunting. $625.00. 33% off MSRP LKCI Eternal BP-20 Bullpup 20 ga 18" Carry Hand. Save big on a new eternal rev-410. All come equipped with two removable cylinder plugs to limit capability to three shots for hunting, choke tubes and a hard case. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. Your email address will not be published. Most of their other offerings are more traditional in nature. I own both the Smith & Wesson Governor, and a Bond Arms "Snake Slayer". That is over 10 times the subscriber count. Keep reading to see which models we recommend. Manufacturer: Eternal Arms Model: REV410 Caliber: 410 Bore SKU: 195536000102-d MPN: REV410 UPC: 195536000102 Vendor: Gunprime Featured Products 3% off MSRP Free Shipping! The Rev410 revolver offers another great option for 410 shooters which will be sure to impress your friends. The videos had a higher than average view count on each channel. The FFL Dealer will usually charge a fee to conduct the transfer. Are there glaring omissions in our top 5? So, we've gathered the 3 best .410 revolvers for your next hike! I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS THAT HAS NO CONCERNS OF WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE GUN THEY SOLD ME. We are pleased to inform you that all of our guns listing on the site are not affected by the Canadian Gun Ban. I should really split this into a few parts. LKCI Eternal BP-410 Bullpup 410 Gauge Shotgun - Blue/Black, 18" Barrel, 4+1 Rounds, Synthetic, 3" Chamber, Black Synthetic Stock Questions & Answers (1) Reviews 0 out of 5 **Mouse over image above to zoom any area, or click on image to zoom the entire image. LKCI Eternal REV-410 Revolver .410 GA Shotgun 24" 5 Rds Walnut REV410. So far it has been a really cool gun. If youre looking for an economically-priced gun that can perform, Ive found one that they fit the bill perfectly. This is still a great all-around gun, though. The only other real difference between the two frame types is that the Public Defender Polymer has an adjustable rear sight. In order to shop on this Web store, you must have cookies enabled. As an Englishman in London already stabbed in the forehead by local bastards under 16 I seek a 0.410 self defense pistol for self - defense. (1 customer review) And if youre out hiking on your property or on a trail, a .410 revolver makes for a good snake gun. You may be surprised to learn that 410 bore is searched more than 20 gauge. The graph above is from google trends. He called it a unique shotgun and seemed pretty impressed. Its also easy to shoulder and point quickly. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Top 5 Best .410 Shotguns To Buy In 2023 Reviews, 1 Rossi RG410B Best Affordable .410 Shotgun, 2Henry Single Shot .410 Best Traditional .410 Shotgun, 3Browning Citori 725 Best Classic .410 Shotgun, 4Stevens 555 Best Low Cost .410 Shotgun, 5The Mossberg 500 .410 Best Budget .410 Shotgun, Top 10 Best Deer Hunting Caliber In 2023 Reviews, Top 8 Best Turkey Hunting Shotguns In 2023 Reviews, Top 8 Best Diana Air Rifles On The Market 2023 Reviews, Top 11 Best Pellet Guns On The Market 2023 Reviews, Best Break Barrel Air Rifles To Buy 2023 Ultimate Reviews, Top 8 Best Big Bore Air Rifles On Airgun Depot, Best Pump Air Rifles In 2023 Top 8 Rated Reviews, Top 8 Best Benjamin Marauder Air Rifle In 2023 Review. $465.00 (Save up to 8%) Price $429.00. The big one is only 1.5 lbs lighter than a full shotgun which gives better range so its no big deal about hiking weight, etc. Available - New in the box, Eternal Model Rev-410 revolving shotgun. Paul got his hands on the Rev 410 first. I think this shotgun is best suited as a compact gun for upland game and as a fun 410 shotgun that recoil-sensitive shooters might like. A fantastic gun for the price. I've been interested in the raging judge magnum with a silencer, folding stock and a sling as truck gun trail gun anything but an EDC smh. I have to say, its not great looking, but does its job well. A $16.95 handling fee will be charged per order. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. Our next pick comes from Smith & Wesson, and I think we can all agree S&W knows revolvers. Retailing at around $750-799 in Canada, they're up there for cost, but do you get enough utility and uniqueness out of this interesting shotgun? Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Is it any good? You can easily carry the shotgun in a few different ways. Megan Kriss is an avid recreational shooter by day, and writer/editor by night. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). The best price for eternal rev-410 for sale online. LKCI Eternal REV-410 Revolver .410 GA Shotgun 24" 5 Rds Walnut REV410 Description: Manufacturer: LKCI, LLC Model: Eternal REV-410 Action: Revolver SKU: REV410 Gauge: .410 Bore, 3" Barrel: 24" Smooth Bore, Matte Black Capacity: 5 Rounds Stock: Turkish Walnut, Checkered Overall Length: 41.7" Sights: Fiber Optic - Front, Adjustable - Rear Weight . Your Price: $517.38. No gun is perfect, however, and the Remington 500 is no exception to the rule. Its beautiful. While a bit on the pricey side, a Citori line shotgun is one of the first .410s that many reach for before they head out to the duck blind. Advanced . Required fields are marked *. In store pick-ups will have a transfer fee. If you choose an FFL Dealer that is not on our preferred list, you or your FFL Dealer will be required to fax or email us a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License referencing your Cheaper Than Dirt! The fit and finish on this little beauty is great. You just use moon clips since .45 ACP is rimless. Gunprime reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. . If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. AR-15 Accessories Bipods Cases Eyeglasses Hearing Protection Holsters Targets Weapon Lights. But you dont want just any .410. Aside from the barrel length, both versions of the Judge are the same. Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer. 2020 Privacy Policy. Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm NTS No Thumb Omega 12 Gauge White Chrome Tactical Shotgun S1 LKCI BP-12 12 Ga Bullpup 18" Barrel Tactical AR LKCI Eternal Bullpup 410 Shotgun BP-410 BP410. Loading the long, skinny 410 shells into a revolver cylinder takes about the same amount of time as loading a tube, but unloading is a bit slow. This would be lethal for the first few feet. I had to force the ejector rod or wait till the firearm cooled. Though marketed for self-defense, the Judge actually shines as a recreation and pest revolver. Does it work? We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared The 6.5-inch barrel version adds another 3-ounces and 3-inches. Looking just like the Marlin 336, this shotgun even features the side eject port. I and other reviewers have found accuracy leaves something to be desired beyond the very close range. Heavy Metal Guns and Outdoors and The Rev 410, Who_Tee_Who puts out a new gun video everyday. Waiting for it to return. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. /images/REV410_LKCI_BL_410GA1__21067.1621605365(1).jpg. Transfer fees may apply. They mention using the 410 shotgun for hunting and shooting at the range but it can also be a popular option for home defense. He loves it! Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Most .410 handguns are marketed as self-defense weapons, which is actually quite controversial. This model is built on the reliable and predictable revolver pattern that has been popular for years. We sent the LKCI Rev 410 revolver shotgun to two youtubers for testing. The Taurus Judge Public Defender is a more compact variation of the Judge. This company provides a bunch of .410 handguns! For instructions on how to enable JavaScript, please see the help section of your browser. 500-097. You know the Good Samaritan, Hellboys revolver? BFR officially stands for Big Frame Revolver though Magnum Research will also call it their Biggest Finest Revolver.. The .410 model is chambered specifically for 3 shells, relatively easy to come across. The Governor So since revolvers and pistols have rifled barrels, they dont qualify as shotguns even if they are capable of firing .410 shells. Finally, .410 revolvers are a novelty and I am a firm believer thats a good enough reason to get a gun. Just 410. It's a carjacker stopper at short range. Double Action Trigger Exposed Hammer Plunger Extractor Available in 20, 24 or 28 vent ribbed w/bead chrome lined barrels Adjustable Rear Sight, Fibre Optic Front Sight on 20 barrel it will stop a bad guy and give you the chance to get control on the event. No, you want quality. LKCI ETERNAL REV-410 24 410GA REVOLVER SHOTGUN. It was easy to operate and functioned better than expected. Brand Trailblazer Firearms Expiration date 2023-Apr-15 . The Raging Judge is only available with a matte stainless steel finish. His video is a great overview of the 410 shotgun. In Stock. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order. If you want to carry it around, you might need to spend some time at the gym too. Let me know in the comments. We dug it out. The REV trigger gets hung up on something every 3 or 4 double action pulls, to the point where you have to put your finger behind the trigger and push it forward to reset. The Lazer Arms XR410 is a 5-shot revolver 410 shotgun made in Turkey. If youre still not 100% sure about the perfect shotgun for your needs, check out our reviews of the Best Semi-Automatic Shotguns, the Best High Capacity Shotguns, the Best Shotguns under 500 Dollars, the Best Magazine Fed Shotguns, as well as the Best Double Barrel Shotguns that you can buy in 2023. Skip to main content Skip to search. Watch the video to find out. The Henry Single Shot has everything you need. And under the NFA, a gun has to have a smooth bore to be legally considered a shotgun. Marlin 410 lever gun this is a 1929 Marlin that Marlin give to you if you bought 4 shares of stock. Even though 410 ammo is hard to find he managed to find enough ammo to load the 5 shot cylinder a few times. A shooter can be proficient with a firearm; the sights on a firearm can be sufficient for use. Once shipped, your firearm will arrive at the FFL Dealer within 3-7 days business days. Inner surface is hard white chrome plated outer surface is black chrome plated - Sight: V-Sight - Length: 24 inches - Length: 41.7 inches - Weight: 5.5 lbs. Fill out the fields above and we will email you a price quote just for you that will be valid for 24 hours. Click below for a FREE LESSON! This brings me to a related difference: like the other revolvers on this list, the Raging Judge can be loaded with .45 LC or .410 bore shells. order number. For one, it doesnt penetrate deeply. The verdict is in! will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance. The steel frame version weighs 28-ounces while the polymer frame version shaves off one more ounce. Have contacted the manufacturer and they are out of the office until the middle of August. Air Gun Rifles; Air Gun Accessories; Air Gun Magazines; CO2 Cartridges; BB Shots; AK47/74 Parts. A nice, walnut-stained stock is present, and the receiver is all made out of stainless steel. All Deals; Today; Categories . The lightweight carryability and quick follow up shots make it pretty neat for that purpose. that is what it is designed for. For an individual to receive a firearm from Cheaper Than Dirt! It may be an additional day or so before the FFL Dealer is ready to conduct the transfer of the firearm to you. 1 stars 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars (1) $499.00 $369.00 Sale! Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lazer Arms XR410 also comes with 2 plugs that you can use to plug 2 of the cylinders. 2010 brought on the Raging Judge! Your email address will not be published. Maybe the photos hung the posting up. The BFR feels just like a revolver shouldjust bigger. You wont regret it. Like the Judge, the Raging Judge comes in a version with a 3-inch barrel and a version with a 6-inch barrel, but the Raging Judge has a much larger frame. Watch the video to get a close up view of the gun and how it works. Select what level shooter you are! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Judge has a good bit of kick, but the grip goes a long way in helping you control it. The Judge is available in 3-inch and 6.5-inch barrel options, but even the 3-inch barrel version weighs 29-ounces and measures 9.5-inches long. Compare gun price, size, weight, capacity and other specifications. Wherever you find yourself, youve come to realize youre now in the market for a .410 shotgun. Free Shipping* Layaway Available $546.49 Cash discount Price $562.88 Retail Price BLACK FINISH RECEIVER, MATTE BLACK BARREL, SATIN FINISH WALNUT. Yesterday I wrote a review stating that I believed there was something wrong with the gun. The plugs stay in the cylinders and are installed with a tool to hold one side and an allen key on the other (see video for installation instructions.) You have a five-round capacity with your tubular magazine here, and the trigger pull is right around four pounds. If youre looking for a tried-and-true design that has a very classy look and feel to it, then youll love the Browning Citori 725. Both finishes feature a black rubber grip. If youre looking for a great, single-shot shotgun to get your youngster involved in the art of trap shooting or the science of squirrel hunting, look no further. Its also decent for medium-sized varmints as well. I do most of my shooting with a regular bead, so I find a blade and notch a bit slower in use. For instructions on how to enable cookies, please see the help section of your browser. A rubber pad is attached to the buttstock as well to soften the recoil on this 26 barrel gun. We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! Revolution Armory Inc. All Rights Reserved. Overall he seemed very impressed. This would make it an effective trail gun since .454 can take down pretty much anything you can reasonably expect to come across on a hike anywhere in North Americaif it werent for the weight. Turkish walnut stock with checkering. The judge also has an Ultra-Lite version, although I do not think it is produced any longer. You press the extractor rod from the front, that extracts the shells, then you pick them out from the back one by one. The wads we picked up were totally shredded and missing large chunks.
Slovak Embassy London Passport Renewal, What To Say When A Guy Says He's Craving You, Overseas Lineman Salary, Articles OTHER