salon hair products and beauty products and supplies at Please tell me one of you have found a replacement. The shampoo is mostly good for removing dirt and product buildup in the hair. Find a Store; Prescriptions. Designs hair in any shape, form, or fashion. What makes Nexxus VitaTress Liquid Gel special? . 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Nexxus Maxxistyler Sculpting Spray Gel 5 oz, Maxximum Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist Unisex Gel by Nexxus, 14.1 Ounce, Nexxus Salon Hair Care Lavish Body Volumizing Spray Gel 8 Oz by Nexxus, Nexxus Organics Vaporgel Firm Hold Micro-Gel Mist, 10.6 Ounce, Nexxus Nexxstyler Alcohol Free Sheer Volume Spray Gel 5oz, Nexxus Defining Gel, Exxtra Hold 8.5 oz (Pack of 2), Nexxus Nexxstyler Sheer Volume Spray Gel 13.5 Ounces, Nexxus Shape and Define Multi-Styler For a Light Hold Weightless Styling Cream Shape, Define and Texture Hair Styling Cream 3.4 oz, Paul Mitchell Super Clean Sculpting Gel, Firm Hold, High Shine Finish Hair Gel, For All Hair Types, Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Gel, Thickens + Builds Body, For Fine Hair, Nexxus Mousse Plus Volumizing Foam, for Volume,10.6 oz, Kenra Styling Gel 17 | High Hold Gel | Creates Fullness & Adds Shine | Controls Coarse, Unruly Hair Textures | Alcohol-Free, Non-Drying, & Non-Flaking | Medium To Coarse Hair, Nexxus Exxpand Volumizing Whip, for Volume 2.28 oz, Nexxus Smooth and Full Blow Dry Balm Frizz Control, Volume and Heat Protect Weightless Style Styling Dry Balm for Smooth and Full Hair 6 oz, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Salon-crafted styling range. At least, this time around, the brand has a tangible explanation, even though its not entirely satisfactory. For all other comments, questions, and feedback about our products, please email us. Please note: our response time to emails is typically between 48-72 hours. I used the Graham Webb gel for ages. Phyto Organics Sea Swell reproduces the effects of a day at the beach creating thickness, texture, and volume. Using advanced protein science research and testing, Nexxus scientists identified Glutamic acid as the key amino acid hair protein loses when it is severely damaged. Add a scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into your routine the next time you shower. Please note: our response time to emails is typically between 48-72 hours. Sign in or register to get started. They are the standard of beauty shes not. correct brassy tones and enrich bleached, platinum or silver hair to give a natural or intense look to any blonde shade. I'm now doing okay with the ArcAngell, but certainly don't get 4-5 day hair the way I used to with the Graham Webb. Phyto Organics Transfigure Molding Paste This medium hold, flexible finish styling paste gives you the power to express yourself. Nexxus scientists discovered the proteins that make fine hair strong and created formulas rich in these proteins. Nexxus offered us a free coupon for their replacement product as a courtesy. Don't miss out! Use the link below to view a full list of ingredients. Thanks. The frizz was gone. Choose from hair sprays, texture sprays, dry shampoos and more. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Finisher is Color Safe. A fast-drying mist that firmly holds and adds shine to finished styles. Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. If an Aveeno product does expire, that expiration date can be found on the bottom, shoulder, or back of the bottle/jar, or crimp of the tube. Yes, the Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Treatment is discontinued. The Leave-in Treatment is also formulated to repair split ends. Yet, it was just another formula that does curly hair no justice. Phyto Shield Conditioning Complex with Aloe and Chamomile condition and protect. This was a regular staple in our home. Thinning Shears Ruined My Hair: What Are Solutions? More necessary than water or chocolate. Long lasting control for contemporary styles. Step 1: involves washing your hair with the Promend Shampoo. Nexxus New York Salon recommends: Use Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment ritual once a week to revive hair that has been severely damaged by harsh chemical treatments, mechanical stress and thermal styling. VitaTress Liquid Gel For fine, fragile, and thinning hair. And then switched to Back to Basics (not as good, but was as close as I could find). Expose yourself to various brands for the same product via online stores. By submitting your information, you agree to the Financial Incentive Notice. There are dozens and dozens of great products that manufacturers have discontinued. Hi. After shampooing, I applied the Nexxus Versastyler and brushed my hair through to the ends. You give her a bottle of Nexxus Versastyler Artistic Designing Lotion and tell her, You are a gift of God and one day others will want everything you have. My hairdresser introduced me to Aquage - I now use a combination of the silkening oil treatment and the curl defining cream. Your email address will not be published. Contact us by phone or mail- we may just have it! Fortunately, there are sometimes alternatives that perform close to the discontinued ones. The shampoo is enriched with concentrated protein and flaxseed oil, which helps to reseal split ends while preventing further damage. It always helps in making Read More 2022 Style-Hair-Magazine.com | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Statement | Disclaimer | Beauty Expert Exchange. At Aveeno, we won't ever compromise on the quality or safety of our products or stop seeking alternatives to animal testing. Phyto Organics Tames frizz and maintains body and style. Nexxus Phyto Organics Transfigure Molding Paste. Usually, brands will come up with another similar product after discontinuing one. Protect from damage caused by thermal appliances and UV rays. I'm new but in the same boat. FRAGFRE Firm Hold Hair Gel Fragrance Free 8 oz - Strong Styling Gel for Aggressive Hair Styles - Paraben Free Hypoallergenic Sensitive Formula - Non . The product, in fact, wasnt even specifically advertised for curly hair. The brand has stopped the production of the product for business reasons. NEXXUS EXXTRA GEL 2 OZ (OLD FORMULA) $15.99 This treatment reaches deep into the hair fiber to help repair its integrity from within. Have a question regarding the voluntary recall of AVEENO Protect + Refresh Sunscreen Spray? Enriched with Concentrated Elastin Protein and Glycerine, the lightweight formula rehydrates and strengthens hair while retaining natural movement and is designed for dry hair. Find the best curly hair care products, recommendations & education for all curl types, whether loose, classic, tight, or kinky curls. A unique and versatile formula that allows you to design the hair in any shape, form, or fashion. NEXXUS NEXXSTYLER Spray Gel 13.5 oz - Sheer Volume & Alcohol Free - Discontinued $115.00 $9.85 shipping SPONSORED Nexxus Maxxistyler Spray Gel Half Gallon Unused, Discontinued Haircare Nexxus $425.00 $22.00 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Nexxus Nexxstyler Alcohol Free Sheer Volume Spray Gel 5oz Discontinued (2) $39.00 $5.50 shipping or Best Offer Two suggestions: The Aura/Naturelle Hypoallergenic Gel from Sally's Beauty Supply. Whether your curls need moisture, damage repair or definition, Nexxus has you covered. Have a question about AVEENO Response to COVID-19? Trouble finding the product youre looking for? Today I mixed some aloe vera gel with water and another brand of glaze (that is typically too thick and leaves me "crunchy") in my hand and tried that. Infused with an exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and black rice, this hair treatment is clinically proven to repair internal hair damage and is perfect for over-processed hair. Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel contains UV and thermal protectants. What makes Nexxus VitaTress Liquid . Excellent for thermal styling, slicking, scrunching, and spiking. At Aveeno, we are committed to healthy, holistic practices that ensure we always do right by you, your family and the planet. While my hair was wet, Id simply scrunch it up a few times and boom. Phyto Organics Canopy Thermal Protection Give your hair shelter from the heat. The conditioner has similar ingredients to the shampoo and a conditioning technology that helps protect repair, and condition hair prone to split-ends. Visit our The information you submit will be governed by Care Club's Privacy Policy. It is great for all hair types, and perfect for over-processed and damaged hair, This keratin hair treatment is clinically proven to repair internal hair damage, Contains (2) 0.67 oz keratin hair treatments. Nexxus VitaTress Grooming Gel 5 oz. Nexxus NexxStyler Sheer Volume Spray Gel 13.5 oz Sale! Reactivates with water; wont flake or build up. You will find here layered thick bobs, long . Don't miss out! A few areas needed touch up so I used just the aloe with some water and they look the best. Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel This alcohol-free, ultrafine mist provides lasting structural support for styling control and texture. Heres how to find the best keratin shampoo for you and your hair. It has Sodium Laureth sulfate in it. Phyto Organics Creative Sculpting Putty is a volume building sculpting tool allows for creative designs. STEP 3: Rinse hair and lightly shampoo again to rinse away excess treatment. Description. Keranique vs Rogaine: Which Brand is the BEST for You? Choose from thickening shampoos, silicone free shampoos, strengthening shampoos, damage repair shampoos and more. All rights reserved. Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Finisher Aerosol. Its just that theyre either expensive or not able to satisfy a lot of people due to high expectations. Organic Quinoa Protein for hold and strength. It also added shine. Receive skincare tips, personalized content and exclusive offers from AVEENO. Free shipping for many products! We got you covered, from damaged hair to colored hair. So, if you're looking for one, you're not likely to be able to get one. Really nice gel, leaves hair very shiny and soft. Nexxus Phyto Organics Absolute Firm Hold Hair Spray Pump. Protect from damage caused by thermal appliances and UV rays. Our skin care products include oat, soy, feverfew, blackberry and zinc oxide. We recommend that consumers speak with their physician if they have specific sensitivity concerns. An alcohol-free gel that maintains style with added texture and shine. Blended with ultimate holding agents for maintaining a finished look. The product is likely to have finished from online stores and on the shelves of your local stores. Majority of products arent tested by the site owner (except a few). Nexxus Phyto Organics Designing Spray Gel. We want you to feel good about how we make Aveenoproducts. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. View . Infused with an exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and black rice, this hair treatment is clinically proven to repair internal hair damage and is perfect for over-processed hair. For years I've been using Graham Webb Making Waves Curl Defining Gel and have just learned that they've stopped making it. Fortified with Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), to impart incredible body and fullness. We may be able to help further! Blended with Organic Marshmallow Root, Quinoa Protein, herbs and botanicals. Stuff4Beauty accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal. Bring the salon experience home and revive your severely damaged hair with Nexxus Keraphix Gel Treatment. Nevertheless, it was my secret to controlled curls since I was four. I don't like either one. This versatile hair styling product takes your look seriously, offering long-lasting hold and dynamic, stylish control. To view Nexxus items, please select one of the subcategories from the list below: FREE beauty products samples, hair product or skin care gift with every purchase over $20.00! I was finally at peace with my natural, God-given hair! On CG since 5/9/07. Her peers are stick-thin, have thin lips, boasting perfectly straight well-managed hair. Nurtures hair with Certified Organic Quinoa Protein, Chinese Rose Hibiscus, Alfalfa, Grape Seed Extract, and antioxidant vitamins. Im back to being a child, left with frizzy out of control fly-away hair desperately buying every curly hair product I can find. Shipping for US orders under $50 now only $6.99! Step 3: Being the last step, you apply the Nexxus Promend Split End Binding Leave-in Creme/Treatment, which has been discontinued. Phyto Organics Emphasis Redefining Gel is a versatile, lightweight styling gel. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!! From curly to straight hair, our conditioners will give your hair the moisture it needs to shine. Lightweight formula combines the characteristics of a styling lotion and a hair gel and is exceptional for blow dry styling. Phyto Organics Veneer Shine Drops is enriched with Quinoa Protein for strength and shine. I doubt youll still be able to buy it now. This site contains links to websites to which our Privacy Policy does not apply. Add a scalp scrub, hair mask or treatment into your routine the next time you shower. In 2012, I had spent the summer at the Lake House and noticed they didnt have it. This is where the five stages of grief began: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, yet acceptance will never happen. VitaTress Liquid gel is a clear, lightweight, and medium-hold styling tool that allows the creation of unique, artful designs, and clean contemporary styles. So purchasing any products like nexxus vitatress biotin shampoo discontinued is only a matter of time for online shopping. Nexxus Phyto Organics Ambient Volumizing Foam Styler. var oDate = new Date(); Condition. Menu. I would openly share my secrets: olive oil, coconut oil and then Versastyler. Find your perfect conditioner. Although I didnt believe her for another 10 years when everyone wanted hair just like mine! It's the only product I have ever found that works well with my hair. Nexxus Phyto Organics Natural Flexible Hold Memory Spray Aerosol. Phyto Organics Canopy Thermal Protection protects from damage caused by thermal appliances and UV rays. Organic Quinoa Protein, nutrient rich Alfalfa, antioxidant vitamins, and thermal protectants. $ 79.95 $ 74.95 Add to cart Nexxus NexxStyler Sheer Volume Spray Gel 5 oz Sale! She knew this as she had even curlier hair than me and she was drop dead gorgeous. Coarse, medium underneath. Phyto Organics Babassu Mud Revitalizing Hair Treatment 5oz by NeXXus This exotic conditioning blend of emolient rich Babassu, Nexxus Phyto Organics The Arts Absolute Finisher 10.6 oz - Is blended with ultimate holding agents for maintaining a finished style. Content is from the research and feedback of users. Wed love to help you find a product youll love just as much please send us a message when you have a moment. Website News,